- Kitchen & Bakery Utensils
- Bakery & Pastry
- Meat Processing
- Machines & el. Appliances
- Handling & Storage
- Catering & Banquette
- Buffet & Food Display
- Table Top
- Service Utensils
- Various Knives & Tools
- Advertising Products
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Hotel Room Appliances
Sous Vide Thermal Circulator 7306C, w/cooking kitArt.No.: 7306AC2E9
Sous Vide™ Thermal Circulator
Achieve perfect, repeatable results everytime
The Sous Vide™ Cooking Kit includes everything neede for cooking sous vide.
Used by the world's best chefs for many years, the Sous Vide™ Circulator 7306C is the most reliable thermal circulator.
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.09 °F (0.05 °C)
- Improved temperature consistency through circulating water versus still water baths.
- Three preset buttons make the selection of frequently used cooking temperatures fast and fool-proof
The thermal circulator is also equipped with a protective shoeld that prevents cooking bags from toucing the heater elements or pump
The included 18 liter clear polycarbonate cooking tank is equipped with a custom-fit lid designes to keep heat and steam in the cooking tank.
Learn about sous vide cooking with the included book: "Sous Vide - A Guide to Low-Temperature Cooking" by chef Thomas Keller
- One-touch control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Controls liquid heating up to 300 °F (150 °C)
- Easily selectable high and low pump speeds provides precise control over cooking liquid circulation
- High-grade stainless steel heating coil and pump ensure lasting, trouble-free performance
- Compact design makes for easy storage.
- Clamp to any size tank with rounded or flat walls.
Cooking Temperature: User settable to 302 °F / 150 °C
Immersion depth: 3 inchs min - 7 inchs max / 7.62 cm min - 17.78 cm max
Stability: ±0.09 °F / ±0.05 °C
Overall Dimensions (LxWxD): 12.25 x 4.63 x 5.75 in / 31.2 x 11.7 x 14.6 cm
Controller Type: Standard Controller, LED Display, 3 Temperature Preset Buttons
Electrical Power: 240 V 50/60 Hz, 7.5 amps
Protective Cage Preinstalled: Yes
Polycarbonate Tank and lid specifications
Maximum Temperature: 210 °F / 99 °C
Overall Dimensions (LxWxD): 18 x 12 x 9 in / 45.7 x 30.5 x 22.9 cm